Our deformed wire is produced to meet ASTM A496 and ASTM 1064 standards. We certify all of our products are melted and manufactured in the United States and therefore, conform to the Buy American restrictions of the Federal Transit Administration and the Federal Highway Administration.
Our concrete reinforcement wire, also referred to as deform wire, is capable of meeting specifications described in ASTM A496/A496m and ASTM A1064/A1064m. Diameters range from 0.105” to 1.00”. Our capabilities allow us to produce coils up to 4,000 pounds with wire coil diameters ranging from a minimum inside diameter of 16” to 24”, to a maximum outside diameter of 42”.
State of the art equipment cuts our deform wire into 20’ lengths, however if your application needs longer lengths, we have the capabilities to meet your requirements. Cut to length deformed wire is typically packaged in 2,000 pound bundles.
Let one of our knowledgeable sales staff guide you through the ordering process.
Deformed Wire for Concrete Reinforcement
- Meets ASTM A496 and 1064 standards
- Negative deformation allows for superior bonding to concrete.
- Higher yield and tensile when compared to standard rebar.
- Made from premium low carbon steel.
- Available in straight and cut lengths (up to 20 foot) or by coil (up 4000 lbs.).